Destination: 1N Srinagar HB |1N Gulmarg|2N Pahalgam|1N Srinagar Hotel
Return Airfare on Economy Class Ex Delhi
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner
• Transfers & Sightseeing in A/C Innova on Sharing basis
• 01 Shikara Ride during the trip
• 1 night accomodation in Houseboat on Dal Lake
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
• All present applicable taxes as on date.
Whether you are looking for a honeymoon destination or a trip with family and friends, Kashmir always makes for a great choice. Known for its alluring scenery of the Himalayas and the beautifully laid-out Mughal Gardens, this land is no less than a paradise for any traveller. Embark on a 5 Nights and 6 Days tour package to Kashmir and create memories of a lifetime. Enjoy a shikara ride in the state capital, Srinagar. Experience the thrill of a cable car ride in Gulmarg. Drive through the pine forests of Pahalgam. Get the best of nature in Kashmir while you enjoy the top-notch services of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS to your comfort.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon, take a shikara ride on the Dal Lake, where you will visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe and more. Enjoy an overnight stay in the houseboat.
Tags: Srinagar, Houseboat, Dal Lake
Day 2 – Transfer to Gulmarg and Sightseeing
After breakfast, check out of the houseboat and proceed to Gulmarg (two-hour drive). Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m above the sea-level. Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the itinerary and Gondola ride strongly depends on the weather conditions). Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Tags: Gulmarg, Golf Course, Khilanmarg Snow Point
Day 3 – Transfer to Pahalgam and Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a five-hour drive to Pahalgam ‘The Valley of Shepherds’. En route, visit the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside; drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later, walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Tags: Pahalgam, Awantipura Ruins, Lidder Stream
Day 4 – Pahalgam Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Pahalgam is surrounded by the snow-covered mountain peaks, and dense pine and deodar forests. This valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. Later, enjoy the evening at leisure. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Tags: Chandanwadi, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley
Day 5 – Transfer to Srinagar
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar (three-hour). On arrival, check-in to the hotel and later, enjoy sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens. Visit Nishat Bagh, built by Asaf Khan, the brother-in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh, built by Jehangir for his wife, Empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills at the backdrop. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Tags: Srinagar, Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh
Day 6 – Departure
This is your last day of the tour. After breakfast, take a drive to Srinagar airport for your flight.
|Srinagar Houseboat||Standard Houseboat||NEW ALEXANDRA GROUP OF HOUSEBOATS|
|Srinagar Hotel||Hotel Rozen/Assad||Grand Habib/Royal Heritage|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Yemberzal/Green Park||Alpine Ridge/Khaleel Palace|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Flying Bird||The Regency/Freshwater Resort|
|Selling Price (PP)||Twin||Extra Bed||Child Without Bed||Infant||Single|
|DEP DATE||SECTOR||Onwards Flight Number||Return Date||SECTOR||Return Flight Number||NO OF SEATS||Seats Sold||Balance Seats Available|
|19-May-19||DEL-SXR||G8 190||24-May-19||SXR - DEL||G8 335||10||0||10|
|26-May-19||DEL-SXR||G8 190||31-May-19||SXR - DEL||G8 335||10||0||10|
|02-Jun-19||DEL-SXR||G8 190||07-Jun-19||SXR - DEL||G8 335||10||0||10|
|23-Jun-19||DEL-SXR||G8 190||28-Jun-19||SXR - DEL||G8 335||10||0||10|
• The Above mentioned rates are subjected to availability
• The Above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis
Private Innova supplement: 18500/-
• Any Airfare, Train fare which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
. Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
. Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
. Entrance Free
. Room Heating Charges in Houseboats
. Horse Riding
. Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
. Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
● 50% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
● Within 30 days 100% of total cost
|45 or more days prior to departure||50% of package cost will be charged as penalty.|
|Within 30 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged as penalty|
• All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, until unless specified specially in Quotation.
• All given rates at quotation level are based on real time availability. There may be a change in price in between the time interval of Quotation and Confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly.
• Special payment and cancellation policy will be applicable during peak season/Blackout dates. These dates usually – City Events, Regional/National Holidays, Political Conferences, Major Cultural festivals or any other Event which can affect regular tourist movement.
• In case of unavailability of rooms in given Hotels due to any unexpected scenario, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in similar standard available Hotel.
• Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
• Check-in and Check-out timings of Hotels are different and based on the regulations/Policies of local Hotel unions of concern region/City or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/Communication.
• In case of Triple sharing room, rolling mattress will be provided for third person. Occupancy regulations for Family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with Hotel’s policy.
• Availability of rooms, given at the time of Quotation, will be on real time basis and final availability will be shared at the time of confirmation of package. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS will not hold any services on confirmed state, at quotation stage.
• Any booking related with flight tickets will be booked on real time price basis. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS will not hold any Air ticket on confirmed basis without final payment of air tickets share. As airfares are extremely dynamic in nature, any difference in cost, arises during acknowledgement and issuance of ticket, will be taken care by Client.
• Any amendment in issued flight tickets, like – Change in Dates, Names, timing, airline or any other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment Policies.
• Flight ticket cancellation / Refund is strictly in accordance with Airline’s cancellation/Refund policies.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS Shall not be responsible for any Loss of Baggage / Loss of Belongings / Broken Baggage at Airport or anywhere else.
• Flight timings are to be kept into consideration while reaching to the airport. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach airport / Board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, Insufficient time duration in connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like – Delay in Flight, Change in timing / Overbooking by Airline or any other factor.
• Vehicle provided during tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified / common route.
• Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided in tour will not be permitted. Late evening / late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
• There are some monuments/areas, restricted for Vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, Vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by Client.
• Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation).
• Air Condition in Vehicles will not be operational on hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons). Driver reserves the rights to switch off /operate AC as per the terrain, climatic and vehicle’s condition.
• Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges, including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc. will not be included in the package until and unless so specified specially in inclusion section.
• The above mentioned package may not be available with displayed price during Long Week-ends, National Holidays and Regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
• In case of amendment in package due to increase in number of Guests. The difference in cost shall be borne by the Client/customer.
• Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary, will have to be paid directly to Driver/Supplier on the behalf of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of man whether or not unforeseen and / or unexpected etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the Cancellation policy of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS as applicable at that specific point of time.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS Shall not be held responsible for any refund/Charges, in case of services booked of non-refundable nature. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS’s liability in relation to the Package shall at all times be limited to those circumstances where an express liability has been cast on it under these Terms.
• In case of any on ground issues with any third party, GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall try to support in all possible ways but shall not be held liable for the act and hence will not be liable for any sort of compensation.
• In case of any natural calamity or any other force majeure incident, GOLIFE HOLIDAYS reserves the rights to modify/change or cancel the partial or complete tour Package. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be held responsible for refund/Compensation in any such circumstances.
• Package price is a consolidation of different components inseparable in nature in terms of costing. Any unused service/services due to any unspecified reason, will not be refunded back.
• Refund on cancellation (Cancellation in accordance with Cancellation Policies) is strictly dependent on Cancellation policies and the refund process will take minimum 14 working days.
• GoLife Holidays’s entire liability to the Client for any claim arising out of this Package / browsing the website/ application, shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid by the Client for the Package giving rise to such claim minus all applicable taxes and third-party charges.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be liable to pay for any loss suffered by the Client, if it is found that the Client had been in violation of any express or implied directions given by or on behalf of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS, applicable law, rule and / or regulations.
• No offer, promo code or discount shall be applicable to this Package unless so expressly notified by GOLIFE HOLIDAYS on its website and this Package cannot be clubbed with any scheme, offer, package of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS or its associates.
• All grievances shall first be raised with Customer relationship team within 15 days of the occurrence of such event. In case no resolution to such grievance is provided by Customer relationship team within 30 days, the Client shall have the right to escalate the dispute in the accordance with these terms and GOLIFE HOLIDAYS’s applicable policies.
• Client shall be liable to reimburse GOLIFE HOLIDAYS for any and all losses suffered and / or charges incurred as a result of the Client’s actions, direct or indirect, in relation t CLient
• This Package shall be governed by laws of India, and all disputes in relation to this package shall be resolved via arbitration in Delhi in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising out of the Package.
• This Package and all of your rights and obligations in relation to the same are non-transferable and cannot be assigned without the prior permission of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS.