North East Fixed Departure
Rs. 31,999/ Per Person
Destinations: 2N Darjeeling|3N Gangtok
• Return Airfare on Economy class from Delhi
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
• Airport transfers and sightseeing by an AC vehicle (Xylo/Tavera) on sharing basis.( Upto 6 Pax in one vehicle)
• .GOLIFE HOLIDAYS Captain assistance
• All taxes included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling (90 Kms / 3.5 hrs approx)
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB), and then transfer to Darjeeling, appx.90 kilometers , at an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the Queen of the hills , It is also famous for World Heritage train (UNESCO) – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR), on arrival, Check in at the hotel, Evening free , OverNight stay at Darjeeling
Day 02 – Darjeeling City tour
Early morning at around 04:00 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoum Monastery & Batasia Loop, after visit transfer back to hotel for breakfast, After breakfast you will be visiting the places like – Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tensing/ Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (panoramic view), evening free to stroll around the market, Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 03 – Transfer Darjeeling to Gangtok (102 Kms / 4 hrs approx)
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok – the capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill stations with varied options for tourist – It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High Altitude Lake and butterflies – It has options for tourists of all ages – Check into Hotel, evening free to explore the city from own, OverNight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04 – Gangtok city tour
After breakfast start for city tour, which will cover the places like – Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (close on Sunday), Research Institute of Tibetology (close on Sunday), Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Enchey Monastery & Banjhakri Falls. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05 – Excursion Tsonga Lake & New Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for a day trip to Tsonga Lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, further 12Kms visit Baba Mandir (New) dedicated to the memory of the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity. Overnight halt at Gangtok
Day 06 – Gangtok – Bagdogra Airport (125 Kms / 4.5 hrs approx)
After breakfast at your proceed to Bagdogra Airport to board flight for your hometown, tour ends.
|Darjeeling||Pradhan Residency / New vaishali/similar||Rope resort/White Yak/Northstar/Yuma/Golden Dolma/Yakha residency/similar|
|Gangtok||Hotel Tushita/ Golden Sangrila/White mountain/Comfort inn/Misty oak/similar||Tiara Residency /Chitrakoot residency/Bhumzang/Narayani continental/similar|
Pricing Details: (Per Person on Sharing Basis)
|Selling Price (Per Person)||Twin Sharing Per person||Extra Bed||Child without Bed||Child below 5 years without Bed||Infant (Upto 22 Months)|
• The above mentioned Prices are subject to availability
• The above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis
PRIVATE INNOVA SUPPLEMENT:20,500/-
|Departure Date||FLIGHT NO.||Onwards Sector||Return Date||FLIGHT NO.||Return Sector||No of Passengers||Sold||Balance|
• Meals other than those specified above
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel Insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ road blocks, Political unrest etc.
Ø Vehicle service is provided as per the tour Itinerary on point to point basis and not on disposal basis as per the itinerary given below.
Ø Vehicle like Innova/Xylo/Scorpio/Similar vehicle then AC will be operated only during plan land ride and will be switch off during hill drive, because if AC is operated during hill drive then vehicle will stop functioning, kindly inform the same to Guest to avoid miscommunication in future.
Ø Vehicle like Innova/Xylo/Scorpio/Similar vehicle then for visiting Tsomgo/Pelling will be either Xylo/Scorpio/similar vehicle, as Innova do not have high ground clearance like the said vehicle as road condition are rough in these places.
Ø We like to inform you that the road condition while travelling to West Sikkim(Pelling area) and other parts of this sector are in poor condition as there was highway extension work which was going on & it takes some time. It is very important to keep all guests travelling to this sector informed about the same to avoid the last minute disappointment.
For Tshangu lake:
NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir & Nathula Pass. They are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above is number to visit Tshangu Lake. For getting the valid permit these guest will have to bring with them their valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen & Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
For Indian Passport Holders to process the permit we would require the following:
1. 03 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
2. Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
3. A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
4. Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card, Valid Passport & Aadhar Card. Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
5. In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
For Tshangu Lake & Nathula Pass there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).
For Nathula Pass:
One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost which varies from month to month. Organising the permit at the last moment is not possible & a clear window of 72 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit. Nathula permit gets confirmed a day prior OR on the day of journey (depending on the working of the permit issuing office) & it is subjected to permit availability as it is allotted as per turn. At times the demend for Nathula permit goes to 700 vehicle where as the permit issued is only 60 for civil & 40 for government. Nathula is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist.
NATHULA CAN BE GUARANTEED IF YOU HAVE CONTACTS IN THE ARMY OR IF YOU ARE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE. KINDLY USE YOUR SOURCES SO THAT THE PERMIT COULD BE PROCURE. THE MODUS OPERANDI FOR THIS WOULD BE THAT YOU WOULD BE REQUIRING THE CAR NUMBER AND DRIVER LICENSE A DAY PRIOR TO THE JOURNEY DATE. INCASE YOU TAKE THE NUMBER AND DRIVER DETAILS IN ADVANCE AND GOD FORBID DUE TO WHATSOEVER REASON IF THE DRIVER AND THE VEHICLE ANY ONE OF TWO IS NOT ABLE TO REPORT THEN YOUR WHOLE EXERCISE OF GETTING THE PERMIT DONE GETS FUTILE. WHILE COORDINATING THIS WITH THE ARMY OR OTHER SOURCE, PLEASE REQUEST THE SOURCE TO DO BOTH THE ARMY AND THE TOURISM PERMISSION, THIS SAVES A LOT OF TIME.
WORSE TO WORSE IF ALL ABOVE GOES IN VAIN PLEASE DO NOT GET DISHEARTENED AS YOU WILL ONLY MISS 4 KM DRIVE AS THE VISIT TO THANGU LAKE & BABAMANDIR TAKES YOU INTO THE AREA WHERE NATHULA IS LOCATED.
● 50% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
● Within 30 days 100% of total cost
|45 or more days prior to departure||50% of package cost will be charged as penalty.|
|Within 30 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged as penalty|
Terms and Conditions:
• If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Pricing of the package is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard. A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
• The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
• All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
• Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
• Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
• The package price does not include:
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the package.
Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.