North East Fixed Departure
INR 34,999/- Per Person
Destinations: 3N Gangtok |1N Lachung |2N Darjeeling
• Return Airfare on Economy class from Delhi
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
• Airport transfers and sightseeing by an AC vehicle (Xylo/Tavera) on sharing basis.( Upto 6 Pax in one vehicle)
• All taxes included
Mix of adventure and romantic destinations, the northeastern part of India creates unforgettable memories for the visitors. From the pristine lakes and waterfalls of Gangtok to the tea gardens of Darjeeling, every place in northeast is worth a visit. Embark on a 6 Nights and 7 Days tout to the northeastern part of India (West Bengal and Sikkim) and create memories of a lifetime. From peeking inside its unique culture to getting close to its flora and fauna—create experiences as you get pampered by the best-in-class services of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS along your way.
Day Wise Itinerary:
Day 1 – Arrival at Bagdogra and Transfer to Gangtok
Arrive at Bagdogra airport or railway station and take a five-hour drive to Gangtok. The capital of Sikkim, Gangtok is a beautiful hill station. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and overnight stay.
Tags: Bagdogra, Gangtok
Day 2 – Gangtok Sightseeing
After the breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a full-day excursion to Changu Lake, which is also popular by the name Tsomgo Lake. Perched at an altitude of 12,400 ft. above the sea-level, it is situated 35km away from Gangtok. The lake derives its water from the melting snow of the surrounding mountains. As per the legends, the lamas can forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s water. Post the lake visit, head to the New Baba Mandir, built in the memory of an Indian soldier. Post the temple visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Tags: Changu Lake, New Baba Mandir
Day 3 – Transfer to Lachung
After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel at 9 am and be driven to Lachung. You can visit the waterfalls en route. The uphill seven-hour journey takes you to a height of 8610 ft. After reaching the hotel in Lachung, spend a leisurely evening. Enjoy dinner and a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Yumthang Valley Excursion and Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day excursion to Yumthang Valley. You would leave from the hotel at around 9am, and it would take around 1.5-hours to travel from Lachung to Yumthang. Yumthang Valley is famous for the beautiful flowers beds, especially the rhododendron flowers. The valley also provides the glorious view of the mountains and the river. You would also be visiting the Hot Spring. Later leave for Gangtok. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and enjoy a leisurely evening. Make yourself comfortable in the overnight accommodation of the hotel.
Tags: Yumthang Valley, Hot Spring, Gangtok
Day 5 – Transfer to Darjeeling
After the breakfast at the hotel, take a four-hour drive to a beautiful hill station of West Bengal, Darjeeling. Surrounded by the world-famous tea gardens and snow-capped mountains, Darjeeling is one of the most exotic destinations of the country. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 6 – Darjeeling City Tour
Wake up early morning at 4 am and head to the Tiger Hill, situated at 8,000 ft. above the sea-level to view sunrise over the Kanchendzonga Peak. On the way back visit Ghum Monastery and Batasia Loop. Post this, return to the hotel for breakfast. After the breakfast, head for a city tour where you will visit Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center and tea gardens. The evening will be free to stroll around the market. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Tags: Tiger Hill, Ghum Monastery, Batasia Loop, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tea Gardens
Day 7 – Departure
This is the last day of your tour. Wake up to the beautiful sunrise of the hills. After a fulfilling breakfast at the hotel, leave for the Bagdogra Airport (a four-hour drive).
END OF SERVICES
|Darjeeling||Pradhan Residency/Hotel Valentino /Princess/New vaishali/similar||Roe resort / Whiteyak/Northstar/Golden dolma/similar|
|Gangtok||Hotel Tushita/ Golden Sangrila/White mountain//similar||Tiara Regency/ Chitrakoot Residency/Bhumzang/Narayani continental/similar|
|Lachung||Lachung Mandela /Lachung Retreat /similar||Lachung Mandela /Lachung Retreat /similar|
Pricing Details: (Per Person on Sharing Basis)
|SELLING PRICE (PP)||Twin Sharing||Extra Bed||Child without Bed||Infant||Single|
• The Above mentioned rates are subjected to availability
• The Above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis
Keep checking for the real time rate and availability status
|Departure Date||Departure Day||Onward FLIGHT NO.||Onwards Sector||Return Date||Return Day||FLIGHT NO||Return Sector||NO OF SEATS||Seats Sold||Balance Seats Available||Sell Rate Per person on Twin sharing basis||Sell rate per person roundtrip airfare only (Non refundabale)|
Private Innova Supplement : 22000/-
• Meals other than those specified above
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel Insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc.
|Booking Period||Payment to be done|
|More than 30 days of departure||• 25% of the land package + non-refundable services, if any
• Remaining 75% before 30 days of departure
|Within 30 days of departure||100% Payment at booking creation|
Note: For Issuance of non-refundable services in package, 100% advance need to be deposited. Minimum prepayment will be collected while confirming the package.
|45 days or more prior to departure||25% of the package OR min prepayment, whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days to departure||100% of the package cost|
All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, until unless specified specially in Quotation.
• All given rates at quotation level are based on real time availability. There may be a change in price in between the time interval of Quotation and Confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly.
• Special payment and cancellation policy will be applicable during peak season/Blackout dates. These dates usually – City Events, Regional/National Holidays, Political Conferences, Major Cultural festivals or any other Event which can affect regular tourist movement.
• In case of unavailability of rooms in given Hotels due to any unexpected scenario, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in similar standard available Hotel.
• Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
• Check-in and Check-out timings of Hotels are different and based on the regulations/Policies of local Hotel unions of concern region/City or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/Communication.
• In case of Triple sharing room, rolling mattress will be provided for third person. Occupancy regulations for Family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with Hotel’s policy.
• Availability of rooms, given at the time of Quotation, will be on real time basis and final availability will be shared at the time of confirmation of package. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS will not hold any services on confirmed state, at quotation stage.
• Any booking related with flight tickets will be booked on real time price basis. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS will not hold any Air ticket on confirmed basis without final payment of air tickets share. As airfares are extremely dynamic in nature, any difference in cost, arises during acknowledgement and issuance of ticket, will be taken care by Client.
• Any amendment in issued flight tickets, like – Change in Dates, Names, timing, airline or any other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment Policies.
• Flight ticket cancellation / Refund is strictly in accordance with Airline’s cancellation/Refund policies.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS Shall not be responsible for any Loss of Baggage / Loss of Belongings / Broken Baggage at Airport or anywhere else.
• Flight timings are to be kept into consideration while reaching to the airport. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach airport / Board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, Insufficient time duration in connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like – Delay in Flight, Change in timing / Overbooking by Airline or any other factor.
• Vehicle provided during tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified / common route.
• Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided in tour will not be permitted. Late evening / late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
• There are some monuments/areas, restricted for Vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, Vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by Client.
• Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation).
• Air Condition in Vehicles will not be operational on hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons). Driver reserves the rights to switch off /operate AC as per the terrain, climatic and vehicle’s condition.
• Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges, including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc. will not be included in the package until and unless so specified specially in inclusion section.
• The above mentioned package may not be available with displayed price during Long Week-ends, National Holidays and Regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
• In case of amendment in package due to increase in number of Guests. The difference in cost shall be borne by the Client/customer.
• Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary, will have to be paid directly to Driver/Supplier on the behalf of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of man whether or not unforeseen and / or unexpected etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the Cancellation policy of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS as applicable at that specific point of time.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS Shall not be held responsible for any refund/Charges, in case of services booked of non-refundable nature. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS’s liability in relation to the Package shall at all times be limited to those circumstances where an express liability has been cast on it under these Terms.
• In case of any on ground issues with any third party, GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall try to support in all possible ways but shall not be held liable for the act and hence will not be liable for any sort of compensation.
• In case of any natural calamity or any other force majeure incident, GOLIFE HOLIDAYS reserves the rights to modify/change or cancel the partial or complete tour Package. GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be held responsible for refund/Compensation in any such circumstances.
• Package price is a consolidation of different components inseparable in nature in terms of costing. Any unused service/services due to any unspecified reason, will not be refunded back.
• Refund on cancellation (Cancellation in accordance with Cancellation Policies) is strictly dependent on Cancellation policies and the refund process will take minimum 14 working days.
• GoLife Holidays’s entire liability to the Client for any claim arising out of this Package / browsing the website/ application, shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid by the Client for the Package giving rise to such claim minus all applicable taxes and third-party charges.
• GOLIFE HOLIDAYS shall not be liable to pay for any loss suffered by the Client, if it is found that the Client had been in violation of any express or implied directions given by or on behalf of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS, applicable law, rule and / or regulations.
• No offer, promo code or discount shall be applicable to this Package unless so expressly notified by GOLIFE HOLIDAYS on its website and this Package cannot be clubbed with any scheme, offer, package of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS or its associates.
• All grievances shall first be raised with Customer relationship team within 15 days of the occurrence of such event. In case no resolution to such grievance is provided by Customer relationship team within 30 days, the Client shall have the right to escalate the dispute in the accordance with these terms and GOLIFE HOLIDAYS’s applicable policies.
• Client shall be liable to reimburse GOLIFE HOLIDAYS for any and all losses suffered and / or charges incurred as a result of the Client’s actions, direct or indirect, in relation t CLient
• This Package shall be governed by laws of India, and all disputes in relation to this package shall be resolved via arbitration in Delhi in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising out of the Package.
• This Package and all of your rights and obligations in relation to the same are non-transferable and cannot be assigned without the prior permission of GOLIFE HOLIDAYS.